Ease Island (c#)
About Ease Island
Ease Island is a single player relaxing exploration game with a light touch of management involved. I started out wondering why I feel so relaxed while playing management games and tried to implement my research to give other people the same feeling! I was encouraged to try to make a game mostly by myself because I love all the aspects of game development! It was a nice challenge, I learned a lot of stuff I wouldn't have learned otherwise. The item icon's, music and some sound effects are not created by me. In the game you play as Marc, he stranded on an island where some other people got stranded as well. You decided to help the people on the island, while building some shelter and tools for youself. Your goal is to find materials to build all the stuff and to progress to another island.
- Designed and iterated the world and levels inside.
- Designed, prototyped and polished the game mechanics.
- Created and implemented the 3D models.
- Created and implemented the UI.
- Playtesting the game to iterate on the feel and game mechanics.
- Created and edited some soundeffects.